Thinking about the growing task list waiting for you.. you curse the ancients that set the 24 hour clock before you, why did they not give us a 26, 27 or even 32 hour day! How many nights do you rest your head wishing you had done more? Time management is an essential component in the modern human world. Apply this to our saturated world of adverts and products and you might only have a few seconds to grab that potential customer’s attention. This time and content management can be the demise to us advertisers.
An animated advertisement can be the modern day solution to a modern day problem. Animation and motion graphics are able to summarize your entire campaign, and actually reach your customer before they move on to the next advert. It screams for attention because it allows your viewers to break from the norm and place themselves into worlds far removed from their everyday lives. Not everyone will read pages and pages of text, but almost everyone will watch an interesting animated video.
- Generally fun to watch which leads to more engagement than traditional adverts.
- Often involves humor that keeps the viewer entertained for longer. If its good enough, it can also lead to sharing at a viral rate, which in turn gives more brand recognition
- Animation allows you to be a lot more creative, you don’t have to stick to what is realistic or possible as you would with live action videos.
- Animation can capture the essence of your brand and express exactly what you are wanting your audience to understand about your product or service.
- Short videos that can clearly communicate your message while holding the audience’s attention.
- Low cost to create!